ZiggyVision - Urban Wildlife on the Last Frontier - Vlogging on the streets of Anchorage, Alaska anchorage, alaska, street life, ziggy, ziggyvision, urban wildlife, fourth avenue, web cam

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ziggy Vision 1.0

Hi, I'm Richard Zeigler, muralist, shoe shiner, leather craftsman and furrier, and all around jack of all trades. I live in beautiful downtown Anchorage, Alaska. Last summer I was given an old VHS camera by a friend. I began documenting what life on the streets of Alaska's largest city can be like. Please stay tuned for Ziggyvision, a look at the harsh realities facing people living on the streets.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ziggy,

Nice place you ahve here and interesting.
Found you thru Rod in Australie.
I am one of the Katmai BEAR Krazys.( the crazy waving guy in front your cam with KBK sign )
Come visit us on FaceBook and share your visions!
Spending 2/3 nights in in Anchorage in July and will try and visit your place so I can wave at all the KBK folks.
Going into or coming out of Homer where staying 5-7 days so I can celebrate my birthday at the Salty Dawg Saloon with a lime margarita !
And moola permitting hope to visit Brooks River to see the bears for a day anyway.

Cheers,
Sande of KBK

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home